Saturday 19 October 2013

6 Month Mark

Today is Elder Robertson's 6 month mark.  I can't believe it's been that long since he gave me that last hug.

He's pulling a face for the camera!  I'm sobbing ... haha

I can't show the reverse of this picture, the ugly, crying face I have is not for public viewing!!

In the last six months he has grown so much both spiritually and temporally. The experiences he is having not only serve him well now, but will prepare him for work, service, choices and commitments in his family life, uni & employment and church life ... for the rest of his life and eternity too!  How grateful I am that he has chosen to serve his Heavenly Father and represent his Saviour and work for Their purpose.  He's a great example to me and the rest of our family. 

So proud of him!



No comments:

Post a Comment