Thursday 2 May 2013

Mission Home ... Finally photographs!

At midnight last night Sister Miles was busy sending parents emails with photos attached.  I am so grateful to her.  I have been so looking forward to knowing where Jacob's first area will be and what he looks like in that missionary badge!! haha  Finally we have information and lovely photographs!

With President and Sister Miles in Munich (München)
Doesn't he look good?! He looks so mature! I am so proud of him!!

His first area is Reinach, Switzerland.  (There's more information in the link there.) 



Reinach is not far over the border from Germany, where the 'A' is situated on the map.

This is only 3 hours 20 minutes away from home! 

Happy Elder Robertson

Sharing 'das Buch Mormon'
Straight to work!! You can just about see his eyes!! 

He'll be trained by Elder Nakken.  Not sure what nationality he is yet, I look forward to my email on Monday from Jacob in the hopes he thinks to tell me EVERYTHING.  It may be time to send him a questionnaire to ensure I get the information I want!

Today he will travel to his first area ...



2 comments:

  1. Ah so cool! I loooove the photos! He does look good in that tag of his. Oh man, I hope he'll enjoy really learning German. He's entering the field at the perfect time as well. He'll have a boomin' summer. Must be so weird to have him so close to home though! I think that would make it harder. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! Hopefully we'll get more information on Monday. He said he had no problems with the language in the MTC, but it will be interesting to see how the Swiss German comes along. Distance isn't a problem, no matter where he is, I can't get to him! ;-)

    ReplyDelete