Monday 6 May 2013

Greenie Package

Well Elder Robertson is on his 19th day as a missionary.  I am anxiously waiting for his email as it's P-day.

I've been putting together his first package.  As he's a 'greenie' all things must be GREEN!



Considering I told him to eat healthy and drink loads of water ... I should have sent him vegetables instead! haha  Somehow I don't think that would be as well received!! It is full of .... ENERGY, right???

... and I'm still waiting for my email! SIGH!

Looking a little plain! ...



Ready to go .... 

Hope it's not long until he gets it!! =)












4 comments:

  1. This is just super, I may be mistaken, but I think you enjoyed doing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!! ... hopefully I can get it to him soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor - Let's hope he thinks so too! X

      Delete